EditorThe “www.estates-and-wines.com” website is produced (the Site) by Moët Hennessy, a French company with capital of 428.730.036 €uros, having its Registered Office at Boulogne Billancourt (92100), 65 Avenue Edouard Vaillant, Trade and Company Register under number B 338 228 414.
Editorial Director: Mr Aymeric de Montault
Editorial Manager: Mrs Anne-Laure Despeaux
The www.estates-and-wines.com website has been designed by UZIK (80, rue du Faubourg St-Denis 75010 Paris, France) - www.uzik.com - Tel.: +33 1 40 26 75 33
HostingThe www.estates-and-wines.com website is hosted by Linkbynet (5-9 rue de L’industrie - 93200 Saint Denis) Tel.: +33 (0)1 48 13 00 00 Website: www.linkbynet.com
In accessing this website (hereinafter known as the ‘Site’), you, the user of the Site, agree to be subject to these Terms and Conditions for Use of the Website by Internet Visitors (hereinafter known as ‘the Terms and Conditions’) outlined below. Moët Hennessy may revise or supplement these Terms and Conditions from time to time and it is your responsibility to re-read these Terms and Conditions each time you access the Site.
Moët Hennessy provides this Site only for personal use by people who are legally entitled to consume or purchase alcoholic beverages, in countries that it has selected and where the consumption or purchase of alcoholic beverages is legal. When consuming and purchasing age are different, the one retained is the eldest.
Please immediately leave this Site if you do not accept the Terms and Conditions for use, if you are not of a legal age to consume or purchase alcoholic beverages in the country in which you are situated or if you are in a country where use of this Site is not permitted.
For more information relating to the responsible consumption of alcohol, please visit the following web sites: www.efrd.org and www.soifdevivre.com
Responsibility1. Moët Hennessy endeavours to ensure as far as possible, that the information provided on this Site and any other web site belonging to its immediate corporate affiliates is correct and up-to-date. Moët Hennessy reserves the right to correct the content of this Site, at any time without prior warning. Any subsequent use of the Site indicates your acceptance of such Terms and Conditions as modified from time to time.
2. However, Moët Hennessy cannot guarantee the correctness, accuracy or exhaustive nature of the information provided on this Site. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all express and implied warranties and representations, including without limitation any and all warranties as to merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose.
3. Moët Hennessy declines all responsibility and may not be held liable in any case: - for any interruption in provision of the Site or services accessible via the Site, - for the occurrence of bugs, viruses and similar technical issues adversely affecting your ability to access this Site, - for any inaccuracy, isolated and unforeseen error or omission relating to information available on the Site, - for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party that has led to a modification of the information provided on the Site, - and more generally, for any direct or indirect or consequential harm, loss or damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, which may occur as a result of any type of access to the Site or any inability to access it or the credit given to any piece of information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
4. In any event, Moët Hennessy expressly limits any and all liability it may have in respect of your use of this Site to not more than 100 in aggregate, provided that Moët Hennessy does not seek to limit its liability for death and personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
5. Furthermore, Moët Hennessy does not guarantee the fact that the server hosting this Site is free from viruses or that a technical problem may not occur, which may damage the user’s computer components or data that may be stored there. You are responsible for ensuring that you have in place up-to-date virus checking software and security mechanisms to protect your systems and data.
6. Each of the provisions of this section (and each part thereof) shall be given effect to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision shall not render the remaining provisions invalid or unenforceable. Subject to the foregoing, Moët Hennessy or its sub-contractors may not be held responsible for any harm whatsoever that may occur when connected to the Site.
Copyright, brands and other property rightsThe Site (including all text, images, web pages, sound, video and other material on or accessible via the Site) as well as any software that needs to be used in relation to the former, may contain information that is protected by intellectual property rights or other legislation. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, intellectual property rights include, without limitation, all copyright, designs, trade marks, rights in data, database rights, know-how, rights in the get-up of the Site and any other intellectual property rights of any kind, whether registered or not, anywhere in the world.
Moët Hennessy has, where necessary, secured the appropriate intellectual property rights relating to the reproduction and or use by it of any and all images available in this Site.
Except where stipulated to the contrary, intellectual property rights to documents contained within the Site and each of the items created for the Site are the sole property of Moët Hennessy or its licensors: no license, or any right other than the right to view the Site is granted to anyone, with regard to intellectual property rights. Specific additional details and limitations to intellectual property rights as the case may be are explicitly stated in the Site. You must comply with any usage restrictions identified on this Site. Moët Hennessy reserves the right to withdraw usage rights without notice and the user hereby indemnifies Moët Hennessy from any and all improper use or non compliance with said stated intellectual property rights.
The reproduction of material on the Site is authorized for the sole purpose of personal and private use; any reproduction or use or other exploitation of material for other purposes being expressly prohibited.
Printing or downloading any material or information that is contained on the Site is subject to the five following additional conditions: (i) the material or information is exclusively destined for personal and not commercial use, (ii) information relating to the existence of a copyright or any other mention of property rights must not be removed from the material or information, (iii) the material or information must not be modified in any way whatsoever, (iv) you are in a country where the consumption or purchasing of alcoholic drinks is authorized and (v) you are of a legal age to consume or purchase alcoholic drinks in the country in which you are situated.
You are also prohibited from copying, modifying, creating a derived piece of work, inverting the design or composition or in any other way attempting to find the source code (with the exception of cases outlined in law), selling, passing on, sub-licensing or transferring any right relating to the software used to operate this Site in any way whatsoever.
Finally, you are also prohibited from modifying the software or using modified versions of the software, specifically (without this list being exhaustive) with a view to obtaining unauthorized access to the service and accessing the Site by another means than via the interface that you have been provided with for this purpose by Moët Hennessy.
Acceptable UseTo the extent you communicate with other users of the Site using the Site we do not necessarily actively monitor such communications and such communications are not endorsed by us and do not necessarily reflect our opinions. Nor do we control content submitted by third parties through the Site. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. However, we reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor use of the Site and to remove any content which, in our sole discretion, we believe may be offensive, illegal or otherwise objectionable in any way. You may not use the Site to conduct any commercial activity or to sell or endorse any product or service.
Governing Law and MiscellaneousThese Terms & Conditions, including our privacy statement below, constitute the entire agreement between us in relation to this Site. Failure to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such provision. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is unenforceable or invalid under applicable law, the other provisions of the Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Moët Hennessy may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to third parties. These Terms and Conditions are subject to English law.
Privacy statementThe following statement describes Moët Hennessy practices as regards the collection and use of information relating to identifiable individuals ("personal information") for this Site, in particular the type of information collected and the way in which it is used.
Protection of personal dataIn general terms, you may visit this Site without needing to supply personal information such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. However, when you enter the Site, you will be asked to verify that you are of the legal authorized age for consuming or purchasing alcoholic drinks in the country in which you are situated. We use this information to prevent minors and those who live in a country where the consumption of alcoholic drinks is prohibited from accessing the Site.
In certain sections of the Site, we may ask you to provide certain items of personal information in order for us to provide you with the information that you have requested, respond to your reactions on line and even to enable you to take part in our surveys. We may also request certain demographic data (language, country of residence), in order to adapt the content of the Site to your needs. You are not obliged to give us this personal information, but please be aware that without it we may be unable to respond to certain of your requests. If you do not wish personal information to be collected in your account, all you need to do is not respond to requests for information on the Site.
We use personal information relating to you to administer this Site and operate our business, for marketing and statistical research, to provide you with information you have requested, to inform you of products and services produced by Moët Hennessy and its affiliates and otherwise as reasonably required by applicable law.
We do not sell, lend or otherwise disclose this information to third parties, unless required for the foregoing purposes, or if we are required to do so by law, by the relevant authorities or in order to cooperate with legal proceedings. This may involve the worldwide international transfer of personal information relating to you to our affiliates, service providers and business partners for the foregoing purposes, including to countries transfer to countries without data protection laws equivalent to those in your jurisdiction.
We may share data with other companies, with which we work, for the purpose of market research.